Oh...we have had miserable weather all week and today is gorgeous (are we neighbors?). Hopefully the weekend will stay the same! Love your photos of the birds bathing! :-)
AMEN to that! But I think I tried to catch up too much and now this morning can barely move! LOL Your tulips still look so pretty and the birds are sure enjoying the pond again!
Gorgeous sunlit pictures, Marsha. I'm so ready for the rains and strong winds to stop here. I need sun, and promise not to complain when it gets too hot. :)
Even your little birds look happier that the sun it out.
11 comments:
Sun is out here too, and it's 74 degrees. It hasn't been this nice in over a week. Enjoy!
Hope it stays out for you, we had thunder and rain today - have a great weekend.
Oh...we have had miserable weather all week and today is gorgeous (are we neighbors?). Hopefully the weekend will stay the same! Love your photos of the birds bathing! :-)
xoxo
Jane
We are having tornado warnings here in MD., tonight.
Enjoy the light ... of day.
Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon
Oh what pretty photos. We had tornado warnings all day long but thankfully it has finally calmed down.
Sandra
Yay for you!!! We have been flirting with the low 90's for a high here...could use a little sprinkle or two.
AMEN to that! But I think I tried to catch up too much and now this morning can barely move! LOL
Your tulips still look so pretty and the birds are sure enjoying the pond again!
Gorgeous sunlit pictures, Marsha. I'm so ready for the rains and strong winds to stop here. I need sun, and promise not to complain when it gets too hot. :)
Even your little birds look happier that the sun it out.
Your pictures always make me smile! You have a great eye and seem to capture the beauty in how simple a ray of sunshine really is.
Just beautiful!
R
With my laptop down for the count I am so behind in all my blogs!
Blessings and have a great weekend!
R
Amen to that! Love seeing all your spring bulbs!
It's raining here, again...great pictures, Marsha...love the robin taking a dip.
Post a Comment