
It has rained every day for a week so I'm stuck inside but still enjoy watching the birds through the windows. The Harris Sparrow's have been here for 2 weeks and I so enjoy watching them as they hop around.


After eating in the rain all day you wouldn't think he needed a bath but maybe his feet were dirty :)

The brown thrashers have learned to come to the feeder next to the house but only when I am not by the window - here is one patiently waiting for me to leave.


White crowned sparrows pretending they are goldfinches...I've never had sparrows on the thistle feeder before.

Have a great day!
5 comments:
Birds give so much pleasure,just by doing what birds do.Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures.
Blessings,Ruth
Great photos, Marsha, and I always thoroughly enjoy your narrative that accompanies the pictures.
The brown thrasher does appear to be waiting, He's a handsome bird.
Love your bird pictures! So many interesting birds, and so many interesting feeders!
That Harris Sparrow is beautiful! I've never seen one. Don't they all give such wonderful joy? :c)
These are some amazing photos!
Post a Comment