Alexis dancing to Boomps a Daisy...

and Ashley dancing to Mississippi Mud and Let me be your Wings.
Alexis tapping to the Merry Go Round Broke Down...
and Ashley taps to Lazy Bones.
Don't they just make you smile?

Alexis tapping to the Merry Go Round Broke Down...
and Ashley taps to Lazy Bones.
Don't they just make you smile?
10 comments:
and smile I did.. they are sooooo cute! Wish I could hear the music!
They are both VERY CUTE!
They definitely made me smile :) Your nieces are adorable!
They made me smile! Precious!!
So cute! Love their dance costumes. NEXT time take a video with your camera, it would be so cool to see them in action!
Adorable little dancing dolls!
What a great collage of two darlings.
They do make me smile! And, they bring back marvelous memories. My daughter was a tap dancer when she was in elementary school. :D Thanks for sharing!
Very sweet post and adorable young girls. I always enjoy seeing your recital posts, Marsha. I really enjoy going to dance recitals now that my daughter is long past that age, and since I no longer have to pay for the costumes. :)
They do, Marsha. Adorable!
Post a Comment