a blog about the garden of life and life in the garden
The catbird is DEFINITELY an enthusiastic bather. Wonderful series of pictures, Marsha.
Marsha, I am glad you photographed the catbird. We have one in the backyard that hangs out with the wrens. I love their song!
Wonderful shots of the Catbird bathing!
Have not seen this bird before, but friend ... you bring such joy in the pics that you capture & share. TYSM.Have a beautiful weekend.Let Freedom Ring!TTFN~ Marydon
You need to find him a little bitty back brush? Photos are so cute...
Marsha, you get the best photos of birds...how close can you get to where they bathe? That catbird sure is enjoying his/her bath!
Love these photo's! That bird looks like he's having a good time!
What wonderful shots Marsha! He is one handsome birdie.
Great shots of this catbird totally enjoying the bath--it's wonderful that you provide this water for them. I'm sure if they could they'd thank you1
You have caught the true essence of this bird, wonderful series of shots well done.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
The catbird is DEFINITELY an enthusiastic bather. Wonderful series of pictures, Marsha.
Marsha, I am glad you photographed the catbird. We have one in the backyard that hangs out with the wrens. I love their song!
Wonderful shots of the Catbird bathing!
Have not seen this bird before, but friend ... you bring such joy in the pics that you capture & share. TYSM.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Let Freedom Ring!
TTFN~ Marydon
You need to find him a little bitty back brush? Photos are so cute...
Marsha, you get the best photos of birds...how close can you get to where they bathe? That catbird sure is enjoying his/her bath!
Love these photo's! That bird looks like he's having a good time!
What wonderful shots Marsha! He is one handsome birdie.
Great shots of this catbird totally enjoying the bath--it's wonderful that you provide this water for them. I'm sure if they could they'd thank you1
You have caught the true essence of this bird, wonderful series of shots well done.
Post a Comment