Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blossoms...




I've been busy trying to stay ahead of the weeds but thought I would show you the current blossoms. I wish the iris lasted longer they are gorgeous right now.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yours are GORGEOUS!!! You have some I don't have ... yes, if they would only last longer. Love the mosaics.

Have a lovely Memorial holiday ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Carol said...

Gorgeous, Marsha, they are just so gorgeous! I have a lot of iris this year, they did well! yours are so beautiful, great colors!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful beyond words.The Irises may not last long,but on picture they last all year.Thanks for sharing these garden beauties.
Blessings,Ruth

Foley said...

Your iris are so beautiful - mine are "zero" But then you get what you pay for..since they were "freebies" I guess I shouldn't have expected much!

Wanda said...

What a rainbow of color....Love it!

Darla said...

So glad to see these beautiful blooms in your gardens....how do you stay ahead of weeds?

Marigene said...

Beautiful iris...love the colors. Unfortunately, mine have gone by for the year...the season is just too short!

Far Side of Fifty said...

The Iris are stunning! Such an elegant bloom, and you have so many colors..I really enjoyed my visit here today! :)

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

We have many familiar sights in our gardens right now! My iris are drop-dead gorgeous now also.

Cynthia said...

All the blooms are gorgeous, Marsha ... but I do favor the iris. And I'm glad that you took time out from weeding to take pictures of them to share. ... Mine are already spent. :(