Sunday, March 07, 2010

steeple Sunday...

Sts. Peter and Paul Church, Richmond, MN.
I have seen this steeple many times on the skyline as we head up Hwy 23 so one day a few weeks ago we left the highway to check it out. It was quite beautiful with the clock faces on all four sides of the steeple.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Beautiful church AND steeple, Marsha ... definitely the epitome of what I think a church should look like. It's nice to see the beautiful blue sky.

Auntie Cake said...

Marsha,
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am so annoyed and saddened that apparently this is a problem. And they are virtually impossible to catch. Thanks, got to go follow your directions!
Kate

Wanda said...

What a beautiful Church...love the steeple and the clock.

Rebecca said...

I can see why you were drawn to check this out! I think the clocks are rather unusual for a church...I think I've seen them on court houses...

How beautiful this steeple against the blue sky!