a blog about the garden of life and life in the garden
Talk about adorable. You gotta love it! Such a pretty cream color!
Did you give him/her a big kiss from Kathleen?????Babies of any kind are so sweet!!
Oh, how cute he/she is, Marsha! I think I see a smile in the second mosaic! Great shots!
She is beautiful! That is one animal my neighbors don't have. It was fun to see your pictures! Have a great week, aren't you enjoying seeing the grass?Kate
Wow, Marsha, how cute they are.
With those legs, all I can think is poor Mama.
Aren't all babies cute? This one is no exception. I love the way he looks at his mom as if to say Mom? mom, look down here at me!!
Love both mosaics, Marsha ... What a cutie and such beautiful coloring! I've never seen a baby camel. Great experience ...
Like Richard, my first thought was what it must take to birth those legs!! Very cute indeed!
Oh for cute!
They are the cutest, Marsha!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Talk about adorable. You gotta love it! Such a pretty cream color!
Did you give him/her a big kiss from Kathleen?????
Babies of any kind are so sweet!!
Oh, how cute he/she is, Marsha! I think I see a smile in the second mosaic! Great shots!
She is beautiful! That is one animal my neighbors don't have. It was fun to see your pictures!
Have a great week, aren't you enjoying seeing the grass?
Kate
Wow, Marsha, how cute they are.
With those legs, all I can think is poor Mama.
Aren't all babies cute? This one is no exception. I love the way he looks at his mom as if to say Mom? mom, look down here at me!!
Love both mosaics, Marsha ... What a cutie and such beautiful coloring! I've never seen a baby camel. Great experience ...
Like Richard, my first thought was what it must take to birth those legs!! Very cute indeed!
Oh for cute!
They are the cutest, Marsha!
Post a Comment