Monday, March 01, 2010

Mosaic Monday...Happy Birthday Tammy!

Wishing a wonderful day filled with love and joy to my beautiful daughter-in-law, Tammy! I chose pink as a color to highlight because...
  • she can really rock a pink boa
  • she had the first pink wedding cake I had ever seen
  • and pink is a color that makes me smile...just like she does!

Happy Birthday Tammy - we love you!

11 comments:

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

Pink makes me smile, too. :) What great photos! And, a pink wedding cake! Love that idea...

Becca's Dirt said...

Happy birthday Tammy. I love pink too. Never seen a pink cake but it is so awesome. Love it.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Pink is such a sweet color,just perfect for a sweet woman.Happy Birthday Tammy.
Blessings,Ruth

Darla said...

Pretty in pink all around you post today...beautiful bride...Happy Birthday Tammy!

jalynn01 said...

Pretty in Pink!! For Sure.. Love that cake. and on down I love the black and white table and chairs and the angels in conversation. You have the neatest things..and are soooooooooooo creative...

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Happy Birthday, Tammy! You have a great MIL ;)

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Happy Birthday Tammy! I love pink also :-)

Foley said...

What a sweet MIL you are!
Happy Birthday Tammy!!

Jayne said...

Oh, so pretty in pink! A belated HB to Tammy (who I might add, was born on a great day, ahem)! ;c)

Wanda said...

Oh how beautiful in Pink!! I'll take a slice of that cake!!

sanjeet said...

Pink is such a sweet color,just perfect for a sweet woman.Happy Birthday Tammy.
rihanna video