Wednesday, March 03, 2010

newborns...


I got to visit a couple of newborn colts today at J's brother and sister-in-law's stables - they were just too cute! I looked in at the darker one and he was busy nursing so we spent some time watching the lighter one as he explored the pen on wobbly legs. By the time, I got back to the first one he was fast asleep - a typical newborn :)

14 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Aw,that is too cute.Is this another sign of spring?I hope so.
Blessings,Ruth

Wanda said...

Absolutely adorable.... A line from a movie fits here...."You sure look pretty in the morning light"

Movie ~ Quigly Down Under

eileeninmd said...

Just adorable! Cute shots of the newborn colts.

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Very sweet!

Darla said...

New life is just precious!

Jayne said...

Awwww... so sweet!!

Foley said...

Really sweet! Guess we shouldn't complain when we give birth to an 8 lb baby!! LOL

Jayme said...

Oh these are so CUTE!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

They are beautiful!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

OMG Marsha!
Those really are some fabulous pics you took! Just adorable aren't they! Cindy

Unknown said...

How beautiful! Love horses ...

Have a great day.
TTFN ~ Marydon

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Awwww, how cute they are!

Cynthia said...

Marsha, how adorable and cute they are. I'm envious of your experience.

RuthieJ said...

OMG Marsha, they are sooooo sweet!!