
As most women know - the way your hair looks can put you in a bad mood (as in a bad hair day) or it can lift your spirits and define you as elegant, no-fuss or playful. The bluejays above and below are modeling the "classic" crest - the everyday look we associate with bluejays which can also be quite elegant looking.

For a more "serious" look this one models a slicked back style...

and this one is modeling the "I just wanna have fun" spiked look.

The attention seeker usually chooses a look you can't miss like this wild mohawk...

or if you are a little mischievous or overly dramatic...

the "Bart Simpson" look might be the one to make your day.

Which look are you going with today?
10 comments:
Hilarious!
This was so much fun, because yesterday, I got a new perm. So I'm more the Bart Simpson look!
He/she has a cute do! Wonderful photos of the bluejay.
Tee hee hee Marsha! Love your Jay model!
I am seriously laughing out loud!! I love this post.....I am sporting the ponytail look waiting on the sun to come out so I can play in the garden!!
So funny, Marsha!
This was a good way to start my day.Yhanks.Yours was the first blog I read today and already I know its going to be a good day.
Blessings,Ruth
That was so creative and cute. Loved all the dos but I think the mohawk was a favorite of mine. And I missed the 'newborn' post but another cutie.. Loved it.
What handsome jays ... Of course, your comments about their crests add to making this entry not only a pretty post, but a funny one too.
The mohawk look does it for me today! Not that my hair looks that way--far from it--but I've always wondered what it would feel like. Recently I've seen a young man in my neighborhood wearing a very spiky and high mohawk. I'd think it would give one a sense of freedom! But back to your post--love the pictures. Love your sense of humor!
Your bluejays are so cooperative and photogenic. Great shots Marsha!
Post a Comment