
J & I are wishing a Happy Birthday to our wonderful (and favorite) son-in-law, Scottie today. Found out in looking at photos of you that Jayme is always in the picture - while that is very good, I think I need to make sure I get some of you alone in the coming year :) In honor of your birthday being on St. Patrick's day, we wish you an Irish blessing...

Happy Birthday - we love you!
6 comments:
Nice post mom! I'm always in the photos b/c the little stinker doesn't like to have his photo taken. :-)
I'm pretty sure Scott will say he is your ONLY son-in-law, hence the FAVORITE !! ..Good try tho LOL
Having Jayme in the photos just makes Scottie look all the better!!!
Happy Birthday Scottie!
A nice Irish Blessing....Amen to that!
He never seems to smile in his pictures. With his beautiful wife standing next to him you'd think he would! Maybe on your next birthday?!
Happy Birthday to your wonderful son-in-law!
Blessings,
Marcia
Nice post!! Love the Irish Blessing.
Post a Comment