Friday, March 26, 2010

busy...

like a butterfly flitting from flower to flower I have been busy around here but I promise to be back to more frequent blogging next week...logging on and seeing the number of followers decrease leads me to believe I'm boring you during these days of leaving winter behind and waiting for the lushness of spring...hang in there the birds will be migrating and the flowers will be blooming before we know it!

12 comments:

Darla said...

Foo foo on the followers....you have your regulars you know, hahaha. Drop by when you have the chance, would love to visit with you...

Richard said...

You're not losing followers it's just your daily hits have gone down like mine. It always happens this time of the year when those south of us are starting to enjoy the warmer weather outdoors and use less time to blog.

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wanda said...

I think we all are experiencing fewer comments lately.

But you boring??? Ha Ha I think not!

You have one of the most brilliant blogs I visit, and I love coming here.

Carol said...

Marsha, I'd never think you were boring, not by a long shot! I enjoy BOTH your blogs :) and you have widened my horizons so much, I never knew a thing about birds or flowers, and I enjoy your fabulous pictures very, very much!

Unknown said...

Followers come, & they go ... no biggy! You are anything but boring. I, too, have been wrapped around an ax handle busy, I catch up as best I can ... everyone understands I am sure.

You are fine ... we'll wait for you, if you wait for me.

Happy Easter ~
Pop over for our giveaway.

Have a great weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I think most of us bloggers are in a little of a slump right now.Bring on the birds and things will change.
Blessings,Ruth

Jayne said...

Well, after being cooped up all winter, we all want to be outside as much as possible, so we understand fully Marsha.

Foley said...

Beautiful photo - I am looking forward to your wonderful garden this summer..hoping I can see it in person!

Cynthia said...

Marsha .. gorgeous butterfly picture. The lavender and purple are so soothing.

A Grain of Salt said...

You boring, Marsha? Never! Always a treasure posted here.

Tina said...

Marsha,
Love the up lifting photos you have captured!! Sun, butterflies, ahh how nice! We are in the mist of rain, cold, wind, more rain...hoping to see some sun tomorrow!
I'm hanging in there...thanks for the sunny pic!!