I don't know how you stand it!!! We got a little snow today down south in Tennessee. It's been below freezing for several days now. I getting cabin fever! :)
I didn't venture outside the city limits today - wouldn't have been able to see anything with all the white-out. It's funnt - if the sun is out it really doesn't feel that cold - but with that wind...CCCooolllddd!!
Oh my goodness Marsha, my toes are cold here at night and we only get down to about 35 degrees. I'm going to make you a little jealous...it was 70 degrees here today. I think we're the only place in the country with unseasonably warm weather. We need some rain though. Remember too, our birds aren't near as pretty! Blessings, Marcia
13 comments:
That wind is nasty! We saw sooooo many cars in the ditch today from that blowing snow!
Your pictures are amazing, Marsha!! Love the little birdie!! :-)
xoxo
Janie
Oh my..Im out here on Phillys east coast...that chills my bones!!do stay warm!
I don't know how you stand it!!! We got a little snow today down south in Tennessee. It's been below freezing for several days now. I getting cabin fever! :)
Marsha, I hope your weather the last couple of weeks is NOT a predictor of what it will be the entire winter.
I know how cold it is here and can only imagine what it's like in a more open environment.
Have a nice weekend and try to stay warm.
I didn't venture outside the city limits today - wouldn't have been able to see anything with all the white-out.
It's funnt - if the sun is out it really doesn't feel that cold - but with that wind...CCCooolllddd!!
You are having what we got last year. We have no snow (yet)! I will think warm thoughts for you and all the little birdies. Sharon
Oh my goodness Marsha, my toes are cold here at night and we only get down to about 35 degrees. I'm going to make you a little jealous...it was 70 degrees here today. I think we're the only place in the country with unseasonably warm weather. We need some rain though. Remember too, our birds aren't near as pretty!
Blessings,
Marcia
Oh Marsha ~~ I'm on my knees thanking God for Southern CA. Your pictures are fabulous, but I think I would die in that weather.
I get it, I get it...I'll stop complaining so much!!! Great photos.
OK, me too. No more complaining about 18 degrees... which seems quite balmy by comparison...lol!
Brrrrr! I feel cold just looking at the snow blowing across the road.
OY! I can't complain about our temps, I guess!
Post a Comment