a blog about the garden of life and life in the garden
Magnificent church and well shot!
G'morn ~ My favorite of 2 types of pics ... churches/steeples. This is awesome.Have a beautiful week.TTFN ~ Marydon
The steeples are so gorgeous against that clear blue sky. Blessings,Ruth
You have some great shots, Marsha! I love this one because the grass is green around the church :)
These are pretty, again.
Looks like a great old country church...great photo!Hope you have a great day....
Marsha, such a beautiful church in a lovely setting. The stonework in the foundation looks interesting and very substantial.
Lovely photos, Marsha. I would love to see some of that beautiful blue sky where I live.
Gorgeous shots, Marsha! The churches are beautiful!
Gorgeous photos and church! Thats a style of architecture I haven't seen much of. Bet its neat inside as well.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Magnificent church and well shot!
G'morn ~ My favorite of 2 types of pics ... churches/steeples. This is awesome.
Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~ Marydon
The steeples are so gorgeous against that clear blue sky.
Blessings,Ruth
You have some great shots, Marsha! I love this one because the grass is green around the church :)
These are pretty, again.
Looks like a great old country church...great photo!
Hope you have a great day....
Marsha, such a beautiful church in a lovely setting. The stonework in the foundation looks interesting and very substantial.
Lovely photos, Marsha. I would love to see some of that beautiful blue sky where I live.
Gorgeous shots, Marsha! The churches are beautiful!
Gorgeous photos and church! Thats a style of architecture I haven't seen much of. Bet its neat inside as well.
Post a Comment