Ev'ry day was a cloudy day for me
Then good luck came a-knocking at my door
Skies were gray but they're not gray anymore
Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see
(Irving Berlin — Blue Skies lyrics)
Please head over to our wonderful hostess, Susan, A Southern Daydreamer to see all the others participating.
19 comments:
I love seeing that blue sky!!! Great photos.
Love your blue skies, do the trees have some frost on them? they look pretty.
Yes baby!!! Here too....love these photos!!!!!
Wow,that is soo beautiful.Thanks.
Blessings,Ruth
Wow, beautiful blue skies and neat frost on the trees.
That is beautiful! Great job taking the photos.
Icicles for Outdoor Wednesday
Great photos! - Thanks for sharing.
So pretty! Looks wonderfully brisk. Thank you.
Gorgeous photo of the frosty tree under the blue sky!!
Beautiful photos, Marsha! The branches look like they are covered with white frost - very pretty against the blue sky.
Gorgeous pictures of the blue sky and beautiful trees!
Gorgeous pictures. I love how the song goes with them!
xoxo
Jane
You must have taken these Tues morning - the trees were beautiful here also! Great photos and the blue sky is really blue!!
(Still cold) Even though we are having a heat wave this week with mid 30's every day!
Wow, is all I can say! Gorgeous blue sky!
Gorgeous blue skies, and when the skies are that pretty and sunny, even the cold is tolerable.
Love your blue sky pictures! You're right...bright blue skies make everything seem better.
What beautiful pictures...bright blue, sunny skies peeking through frosty trees! Great pictures!
Really pretty pictures. I bet it was chilly outside when you captured those frosty trees!
Wow, nothing prettier than a blue sky!
Post a Comment