For this week's mosaics I am choosing to show a few more of the photos from Monticello's swan park.
There were many ducks and canadian geese amongst all the swans, seeing the geese next to a swan shows just how large these magnificent trumpeter swans are!
You can also get up close and personal with them as they are up on the shoreline within 5 ft of the park's roped in boundaries.
I hope you enjoyed seeing the swans as much as I did, if you missed Saturday's post of them you may click HERE to see it.Please hop on over to our hostess Mary, the Little Red House, to see more wonderful mosaics.
12 comments:
Thanks for sharing these Swans with us.They are such beautiful birds.I guess I had never realized just how big they are.
Blessings,Ruth
Love the white Swans.
Love your pictures, Marsha!
What fantastic photos! I like how you made your mosaics,especially the last one.
Gorgeous mosaics Marsha, I want to visit Monticello one day. We have been capturing the swans (photographically, that is lol)here in San Francisco too, such elegant creatures. Kathy.
They are magnificent looking..great photos. Makes a wonderful mosaic!
Always love your photos Marsha! I feel like you take me along where ever you go :-)
Great set of photos. I need to get over there someday.
Beautiful! I think my fav is the one on the left in the third mosaic!
Wonderful photos and lovely mosaics. I was going to mention that my favorite is the third mosaic bottom left and then noticed Jayne's comment. Great minds think alike... :) I love the reflection in that picture.
Wonderful shots and mosaics of the swans! Well done!
Wonderful shots and mosaics of the swans! Well done!
Post a Comment