We had a great weekend up north with Jayme & Scott working on several projects around their home. Even though we spent many hours working all day you never get tired because you are having fun while doing it...wish all jobs could make me say that :)
5 months ago
6 comments:
It was fun! I just want to get it finished now and then it will be even more fun.
What great way to build family ties.
Blessings,Ruth
Marsha, I peaked in at Jayme's blog and both projects look fabulous. The TV cabinet is very impressive. :)
I remember my husband and I doing a project years ago with my parents ... a big wooden swing set / playhouse for our daughter. It was fun and still brings back great memories.
Let me know when you and Jeff are coming to Wisconsin :) What a wonderful project!
Marsha, I admire your family ties. You and J are wonderful parents!
Sounds like you had lots of fun - no missing fingers or hammered thumbs????
Anxious to see the bar dinished - it sounds like it will be gorgeous! Then you will have to back up for the "christening" ! (Which I'm SURE you will be up for)
Post a Comment