Marsha, I love to drop in and enjoy your beautiful pictures! We don't seem to get starlings in my part of New Jersey, but we do get grackles here. They don't make me very happy but I have learned to accept them as part of my backyard family - kind of like those relatives who come to visit whether you want them to or not!
Marsha, I never tire of seeing your bird pics and Mosaic Mondays, we get to see LOTS of them.
I love the immature Harris sparrow; I don't think I'll ever see one around here. AND I'm really glad that you included dry bluejays. Your picture of the wet one is really well done but he looks so SAD. :(
I just love looking at your bird photos. I have to go back to my photos from the summer - I think I have one of a starling and didn't know what it was...but do remember he was a little piggy!
The bird books should use your pics for examples! Awesome shots at different angles. The young sparrow is just precious..so many details to his pattern.
Even the starlings are beauties. We had them in the yard before..a hoard of them and I read that if you put a cover over the feeder (like the tacky plastic flower pot tray I have) they wont come to the feeder.) It seems to work!
12 comments:
Wonderful, wonderful shots of our feathered friends, Marsha! All the the starlings are regulars here too.
Marsha, I love to drop in and enjoy your beautiful pictures! We don't seem to get starlings in my part of New Jersey, but we do get grackles here. They don't make me very happy but I have learned to accept them as part of my backyard family - kind of like those relatives who come to visit whether you want them to or not!
What a wonderful variety of birds! Nice shots!
Marsha, you know I'm fond of sparrows. I think that young Harris's is one of the prettiest birds I've seen.
Beautiful!!!!!! I would hate to have to choose a favorite photo here.
Beautiful work.Each collage is gorgeous.
Blessings,Ruth
WOWSO MARSHA!!
Those are some of the prettiest bird shots I have ever seen!! You are good!!!! Cindy
Marsha, I never tire of seeing your bird pics and Mosaic Mondays, we get to see LOTS of them.
I love the immature Harris sparrow; I don't think I'll ever see one around here. AND I'm really glad that you included dry bluejays. Your picture of the wet one is really well done but he looks so SAD. :(
I just love looking at your bird photos. I have to go back to my photos from the summer - I think I have one of a starling and didn't know what it was...but do remember he was a little piggy!
Marsha, I love your bird pictures! I don't know what many of them are, but your pictures are so fabulous, you made a bird lover out of me!
Great photos Marsha! I especially like that pretty little Harris sparrow. Glad it found your hospitable backyard to spend the winter!
The bird books should use your pics for examples! Awesome shots at different angles. The young sparrow is just precious..so many details to his pattern.
Even the starlings are beauties. We had them in the yard before..a hoard of them and I read that if you put a cover over the feeder (like the tacky plastic flower pot tray I have) they wont come to the feeder.) It seems to work!
Post a Comment