a blog about the garden of life and life in the garden
Those darling birds..those darling red lapels..
Marsha ... On Wordless Wednesday I wish that I could comment without words. If I could, today's response would be a rainbow.....
Marsha, your birds always amaze me. You have a talent to capture tham so well.
Do u know what that last little bird is? It's colors are my "den"...you amaze me with your ability to get these wonderful pics!bravo!!
Calm, silent, serene...isn't it wonderful!
Glad you spent some quiet time with the birds :-) Is the last one a grackle? Or some such...
Marsha, no words are needed. Naturday beauty is the best.
Excellent close ups! You captured the starling and its irridescence--I love their winter plumage, although I don't like them.
Just beautiful Marsha! :c)
I concur with Hannibal Marsha! I'm usually too busy chasing starlings away to notice how pretty their feathers are.
Marsha, you always capture our feathered friends so exquisitely.Thank you for sharing, it's always a treat to come visit. :)
I'm Wordless!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Those darling birds..those darling red lapels..
Marsha ... On Wordless Wednesday I wish that I could comment without words. If I could, today's response would be a rainbow.....
Marsha, your birds always amaze me. You have a talent to capture tham so well.
Do u know what that last little bird is? It's colors are my "den"...
you amaze me with your ability to get these wonderful pics!
bravo!!
Calm, silent, serene...isn't it wonderful!
Glad you spent some quiet time with the birds :-) Is the last one a grackle? Or some such...
Marsha, no words are needed. Naturday beauty is the best.
Excellent close ups! You captured the starling and its irridescence--I love their winter plumage, although I don't like them.
Just beautiful Marsha! :c)
I concur with Hannibal Marsha! I'm usually too busy chasing starlings away to notice how pretty their feathers are.
Marsha, you always capture our feathered friends so exquisitely.
Thank you for sharing, it's always a treat to come visit. :)
I'm Wordless!
Post a Comment