Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A new Harley

someone in the family got a new Harley Davidson (an almost Wordless Wednesday)








21 comments:

troutbirder said...

He seems to like it a lot. Is it indestructable?

Marsha said...

Troutbirder, unlike Jeff's american made HD, I think this one is an import and sadly it only lasted three days ;-) That said, my Honda is an import and it keeps going and going...

Maggie said...

He's adorable and clearly enjoying himself a ton!

Cynthia said...

Marsha, Hershey has definitely grown. She is just adorable.

It seems like she enjoyed the Harley ... too bad that it didn't last.

Hershey's a very photogenic young lady.

Tina said...

Great series of photos! What a cute puppy..BIG paws..a sign of what's to come? Looks like she is giving that Harley a good stress test!

A Grain of Salt said...

Aww, so cute!

Foley said...

Marsha - I surprised it last three days!! At least Hershey enjoyed it that long... for a split second I thought Jeff and bought a new one..lol

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Such pretty white teeth!
I sure would love to rub those ears.

Skoots1moM said...

picture 7 looks like he's thinking...oops, you caught me!
beautiful pup that is not going to be a pup long
what its name? velvetty coat, so pretty!

Wanda said...

Dog's love their toyes. Molly has a basket full!

Unknown said...

I was afraid I was going to see him with a helment on! Funny post! What a beautiful color dog!!

Jayne said...

Vroom, vroom!! Looks like, just like a typical guy, he really enjoys it!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Marsha, what a beautiful pup! I was wondering how long the Harley would last :-)

Marsha said...

Thank you for all your wonderful comments om Hershey. She is our chocolate lab/german shorthair mix dog who is one very exciteable dog! Everyday I look outside and wonder what my beautiful gardens will look like this summer with her around. We definitely have to work on the word, NO ;)

Suzy said...

Hershey is a happy girl. Isn't if funny how they instantly know a toy is theirs! She is so pretty and I'd love to pet her soft soft puppy fur.

Cathy said...

Somebody loves his Harley. Great pictures.

Carol said...

Wow, she's getting to be such a big girl! She's having a lot of fun with her Harley! Great pictures, Marsha!

RuthieJ said...

Oh how I wish I could pet that shiny brown head and play with those floppy brown ears! Give her a kiss for me, please Marsha?

Kathleen said...

She seems to be enjoying it! Care to share the recipe??:)

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Adorable pictures, Marsha! Hershey is such a handsome boy. I love those faces.

Anonymous said...

You're so right.No word needed here...ANn