a blog about the garden of life and life in the garden
I love all your bird bath photos!
Does he like butter? Yes, he does!!
I'm "Speechless".
Wordless Wednesday's ugh? I like that. Your pictures are so cute! I always love the little birds coming to the rock for their bath's. You have such an eye for photography!
The fifth one with the beak open is my favorite, they are all great though.
Is there anything more adorable?? :c)
WonderfulWarbleronWordless WednesdayWell done!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love all your bird bath photos!
Does he like butter?
Yes, he does!!
I'm "Speechless".
Wordless Wednesday's ugh? I like that. Your pictures are so cute! I always love the little birds coming to the rock for their bath's. You have such an eye for photography!
The fifth one with the beak open is my favorite, they are all great though.
Is there anything more adorable?? :c)
Wonderful
Warbler
on
Wordless
Wednesday
Well done!
Post a Comment