Friday, September 05, 2008

Ketcie...

This is my first time of having my two grandnieces (I know they are great-nieces but I love them like the grandchildren I don't have so I call them grandnieces) visit on consective days! Pretty exciting days at that...so for equal time, I present the ABC's of Ketcie!

K is for...
a Kicking, kiss-able 3 month old baby who holds the Key to her family's hearts. She is definitely a keeper!

E is for...
Excitement! She brims with excitement when you play and talk with her. She is full of energy after her nap and feeding and even though she can't talk there is no hiding her Emotions from her beautiful face!

T is for...
Tired...with all that kicking, playing and Auntie M taking multiple photos she tires easily. She even got a little "testy" with me and her mommy so we knew to let her have a rest and soon the Twinkle was back in her eyes.

C is for...
Cute
as a button! Not only is she a cutie-pie, but she is very Cuddly and curious as she looks around at her surroundings.

I is for...
Innocence
. I wish her many blessings as she grows and learns the ways of this world. May she be full of interesting Ideas, always Inquisitive and know intense love!

E is for...
E
xpressive, Ketcie can have some really great expressions on her face! Oh, how I wish I knew what she was thinking during some of these :-)

I just previewed and realized I used one photo twice in these collages. It was one of the favorites for me because it reminds me most of her daddy...she's looking calm & cool with a hint of mischief in her half smile & eyes! Ketcie & Tanya, I enjoyed my afternoon with you, come again!

7 comments:

Jayme said...

Oh my stars she is so adorable in all these photos! I can't believe how many faces she makes. You and Tanya obviously made her very smiling during the photo shoot.

I agree with the photos that reminds you of her daddy. I picked that out right away.

Can't wait to see her again soon.

Better get Benny over there soon for an ABC post.

Leedra said...

She is sooooo precious. I am sure it makes you want to hug and kiss all the time. When my grandson was born I kiss him constantly. My son couldn't understand it. My grandson loves in right under his chin, he is 7 months old.

The Birdlady said...

Oh my goodness - she is adorable! Cute name too.

BJ said...

She is such a cutie! I love the collage that you did. You are so talented Marsha! I love coming here to see your beautiful pictures.

Jayne said...

Cute overload Marsha! :c)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful blog. Leedra told me I should check it out and she was right. I'll be back!

Anonymous said...

Marsha, both girls' collage and "poem" are delightful.... so sweet. They would make a lovely book ... I may copy your idea.

Cynthia