Thursday, September 04, 2008

Alexis...


A is for...
an Angelic, Adorable, Affectionate little girl who sometimes shows a bit of Attitude like when she insisted that fish eat flowers until I finally convinced her to throw in some fish food instead of all the red daylilies.

L is for...
L
aughter as she tells crazy stories about Life with her brother Benny,
and Lessons when Auntie M reminds her that it isn't safe to be walking on the rocks around the pond and she says she is a bird so she can do it because she has to go on the big rock. There is more Laughter over her reasoning and more Lessons later when we play barbies and she tells me that I have to change all the doll's clothes because you have to be at least four to change clothes and she isn't four yet so I have to do it. I have such a Lovely time together with this Lovely little girl.

E is for...
E
xcitement, Energy, Enthusiastic, Eager. Believe me, she is full of these adjectives! There is never a dull moment when Alexis is visiting. How can she still have so much Energy at 8 p.m.?

X is for...
X
anthocomic (having blond hair). Hey, I had to least try to find an X word but these more aptly describe her...eXuberant and eXtraordinary. She is definitely eXuberant, joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic from the moment she arrives till it is time to go home. She really is an eXtraordinary little girl.

I is for...
I
nquisitive, what is that hiding in the back of the Barbie house? Why are some birds green and some are yellow? Why does Ruger eat Gabi's biscuit? Why do you have a mess in your basement? Ideas, she is full of them...some are as Interesting as she is, but some leave me wondering "how the heck did she think of that?"

S is for...
Silly
, "I am sick of the camera and will only look at you with Silly faces from now on!" Strong-willed, "we are playing Barbies and I want you to put the camera down now!" Smiley, Alexis has the biggest Smiles and is the happiest little girl (especially when I put the camera away). She is full of Surprises and I always enjoy my time with her!
A...L...E...X...I...S spells FUN! I sure had fun with you last night :-)

6 comments:

Jayme said...

Looks like you two had a very fun night. Too bad she as too silly to talk to cousin Jayme on the phone. :-)

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Oh, my, I'm just exhausted after reading about your time together!

The Birdlady said...

H is for Happy Handful! Beautiful little girl.

BJ said...

That was just beautiful....for such a special little girl! Your photos are wonderful and you can see Alexis' smiling personality coming through. I can feel the love you have for her. What a darling little girl. She is so blessed to have you in her life.

Leedra said...

Looks like you had a great time. She is adorable too.

Mari @ Once Upon a Plate said...

What a wonderful, loving tribute to two perfectly darling and beautiful girls.
Very nice job, Marsha. :)