Folks break out with a rash,
And in a frenzy sweep out all
accumulated trash.
(author unknown)
A pair of chickadees has been busy "cleaning house" for the past 2 days. They have decided this decorative birdhouse is now theirs so they have been busy cleaning out all the small twigs left by last year's wrens. They are probably my favorite little birds so it is such a joy to watch them set up house. Hopefully they are not scared off by my movements in the garden and I will have a whole season of photos to share with you :-)
1 comment:
Wonderful shots and I have birds that come here with black hoods and I thought they were chickadees but I'm not too sure now. I'll have to post one soon at my place and maybe you can help me identify it. I'm a novice at this.
Post a Comment