Everyday is Earth Day,
If it's cold or wet or hot
Pitch in to save the planet
It's the only one we've got.
(author unknown)
Happy Earth Day! It started out sunny this morning but by noon it started raining and hasn't stopped. The yard and gardens should be greening up nicely after this soaking. Saturday was our annual pond cleaning day and with Jeff & Nathan's help we got it done. This morning I "turned on" the rock fountain for the first time this year and sat and waited with the camera to see which bird would arrive for the first bath. The first photo is the curious robin who took that honor :-) It was so much fun to sit and listen to the water and watch the activity in the garden while I waited for the first rock visitor.
1 comment:
Wonderful bird shots. I love the top one, I think that guy visits here, LOL..
Post a Comment