
Sing we all Noel, hear the music all around.
Sing we all Noel, let the joy resound.
Noel, noel, noel, let our voices rise
As we sing a song of praise and lift our music to the skies.
Noel, noel, noel, sing it loud and clear
So that all on earth may know our joy this season of the year.

You have to admit these little guys do look a little like they are singing "loud and clear". With only a few more days left until Christmas I am listening to all the Christmas CD's and they bring such a smile to my face, now if only I could carry a tune to sing along.
As you can see from previous posts, I love Christmas lights. This one is the new addition to the garden this year - after seeing one like it in Duluth last year I put the snowflakes on my "wish list" and Nathan & Jeff gave them to me for gifts.
May your Christmas be full of joy & light. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment