
Said the night wind to the little lamb,
"Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky, little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
A star, a star, dancing in the night
With a tail as big as a kite,
With a tail as big as a kite."

The squirrel was back again checking out my "Do you see what I see" flag before munching away half of a feeder of sunflower seeds and moving on. Where are those watch dogs?
Looking out the window at the squirrel I noticed this heart pattern on the frozen pond which must have been made by the wind & leaves. Nature makes for some beautiful sites to see!
1 comment:
Greetings from South Dakota. I have found your site by way of your sister, Jan. Just wanted you to know that your pictures, observations, and writings have been inspiring. Thank you.
Post a Comment