From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee,
across the plains of Texas,
from sea to shining sea. . .
I’m proud to be an American
where at least I know I’m free,
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt
I love this land
God bless the U.S.A.
(selected lines from Lee Greenwood song)

As many of my gardening friends and family are headed off on a long holiday weekend - I wish everyone a well watered garden, safe travels, fun times, good food, fantastic fireworks and gratitude that we live in the good ol' USA!
to the hills of Tennessee,
across the plains of Texas,
from sea to shining sea. . .
I’m proud to be an American
where at least I know I’m free,
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt
I love this land
God bless the U.S.A.
(selected lines from Lee Greenwood song)

As many of my gardening friends and family are headed off on a long holiday weekend - I wish everyone a well watered garden, safe travels, fun times, good food, fantastic fireworks and gratitude that we live in the good ol' USA!
No comments:
Post a Comment