
relaxing in the sun,
Mother Robin rested
after frolicking and fun."
(adapted from a John Roberts poem)
Webster's dictionary defines
Frolic as
1. To behave playfully and uninhibitedly; romp.
2. To engage in merrymaking.
and Welcome as
1. Received with pleasure and hospitality into one's home.
I think this Robin can read as she took the "Welcome to our Cabin" sign literally and built herself a nest upon the wreath. I guess she also read the "Frolic in my Garden" sign too!
The results of all that "frolicking".


1 comment:
Very nice Gabi..
You have a way with words and photo combinations. Ever think of going into advertising design and marketing?
Wonderful photography, I used to get into amateur photography myself but it was one of those things that had to go with the limited budget!
Your gardens are gorgeous, a person after my own heart! I too have a what I call my 'sukatash' (a little of everything) garden, but love my shade, tropical and water gardens most of all!
If you ever looking for water lilies or other water plants or supplies, let me know,as a member of the NGHC you get a discount.
CryingT
Life Member NHGC
Post a Comment