Wednesday, April 20, 2016

weekend with family

Obviously being back to blogging doesn't mean a post every day ;)  but I did want to share a few photos of Brooklyn & Landon as they were our house guests for the weekend.  Our time together was a weekend of beautiful warm weather so we spent most of it outdoors.

Brooklyn arranged the fairy garden this year!  Grandma is still getting used to it but also felt it was great to change it up a little...

Landon enjoyed every minute outside playing with as he says "the pup dogs, Hersh Bar & Maya", riding on the ranger with anyone who will give him a ride, riding the little battery operated scooter & car and of course the "horsey" swing.

Since it was so nice out it was a perfect day for a project.  After falling a few times on my arched bridge when it was wet - I decided I wanted a safe flat bridge as design isn't as important as my bones.
Brooklyn and her parents helped Bapa Jeff build the bridge...
and Landon and her were the first to use it to feed the fish!


2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those are such precious times. Making memories while doing constructive things.

Mollie said...

Wonderful post, Marsha! (And forget the "post a blog every day" pressure!) Your grandchildren are involved in everything and I think it's great. Well-rounded children will turn into well-rounded adults! Enjoy!!