Friday, April 15, 2016

First Blossoms...

The first blossoms of spring are starting - today I noticed the first tulips in the front landscape.
I liked how these 3 were all in a straight line.
The forsythia have been blooming all week but looking pretty ragged from the past 3 days being very windy...
and I am hoping the next few days are better since the magnolia is almost ready to bloom.
We didn't go on our annual "finding spring" motorcycle trip this March so the early blossoms are much more exciting for me this year! Instead we took a February trip to the Florida Keys and I will show some of those photos in the coming days. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Seeing those first few signs of spring is so exciting.I can hardly wait until the gardens come alive in my part of the country.

rebecca said...

It's so good to see nature through your lens again! Our tulips aren't blooming yet (I don't have a lot of them...) My single forsythia is looking ragged right now, too. Only some grape hyacinth and a few daffodil so far. I am always impatient for the lilac bush to bloom, but I see from my blog photos that last year it was May before they opened...

Meanwhile, we're enjoying blue skies and a few days without rain! Enjoy your weekend!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Looking forward to the photos of the Florida Keys!!