The trees around my home are not yet showing today's photo prompt of Seasonal Colors so I went looking around my yard for other spots of seasonal color. First up is a branch on one of the sumacs...
and some wild Virginia Creeper vine that winds around some of the trees.
The hydrangeas that were white earlier in the season have all turned soft shades of green and pink...
and did you spot the bee?
Fall mums are blooming and the annual infestation of asian beetles has started...
I always love seeing the yellow mums reflecting in the pond and currently several dozen frogs are living in the pond. Two of them are in this photo...
Chinese lanterns spread by runners and took over my old garden in the middle of the yard. That garden was taken out quite a few years ago and this spring I hauled in several 5 gallon pails of dirt off our company's black dirt pile to fill in some holes in the garden and wouldn't you know it some Chinese lanterns popped up from that dirt! Of course, these were in the most snake infested area of my garden so I was too scared to work in that area digging them out and as a result I have some beautiful fall color.
Pinks and purples are not usually thought of as an autumn color but in my garden they are two of the most gorgeous. Pink asters...
and purple ones.
Purple also makes an appearance in the flowering kale...
Last but not least is our view across the road which has changed from green to golden browns...
5 months ago
3 comments:
Seasonal colour at its best.
Beautiful. Thanks!
Superb pictures are there with more of colors.
Post a Comment