Yup, I'm still alive but boy did I fall off that photo a day in October wagon! Autumn is my favorite season and I've been too busy enjoying it (without a camera) to stick to my blogging every day with a photo challenge. I'm going to cry "uncle" on this month but stubborn as I am I will try again in November when it's too cold to be outside and I have more time to sit with the computer.
That said I've spent the month enjoying the season's changing colors and temps with a few weekends away and lots of time at home doing cleanup and other autumn chores. I've also spent a fair amount of time inside sewing and crafting. Five little girls each got 2 new ruffle skirts & matching t-shirts and Brooklyn got a few party decorations as well as a birthday shirt & flag. I'll share photos of Brooklyn's party (which was held a week early) this Saturday on her actual birthday. October's cooler temps and many rainy days have inspired me to turn on the oven and make more "comfort" style meals as well as baking too.
Of course, any and all free time I can manage seeing these two Princesses usually tops my list :)
Last weekend's party girl - we got a few smiles but she was sick with a fever for her party so I hope she has a better day for her birthday this weekend.
5 months ago



2 comments:
Beautiful pics! Those girlies are growing so big! So sweet! I am sad all the colors have pretty much come and gone, it kind of snuck up on me this last week. We were up north in Nisswa last weekend, and I was amazed at all the color that was still left there. Until Sunday. When it snowed and stayed on the ground all day. It was beautiful though!
Kate
All the capture are superb the baby is so cute in the last picture...
Post a Comment