5 months ago
Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Grandbabies...
are such a gift in life!
I never understood grandmothers and how they felt about their grandchildren until Jayme's pregnancy with Ethan and then the births of these two little angels. Oh, how I LOVE them!
Sorry for the lack of garden posts lately, I have been spending ALL my spare time painting an entire house we purchased and will be renting out. Today, is my last day of finishing up projects and then I can spend time actually enjoying my hobbies in my free time. Grandma has lots of sewing projects lined for those Bailey & Brooklyn as well as catching up in the garden :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Marsha, when I have some grands I am going to be just stupid, I know it! Yours are adorable.
Bailey looks wide awake for a newborn. Wasn't Brooklyn the same way? Ready to get on with living!
And the outfits you've made them are so cute!
Awwww... so sweet to see those adorable grands Marsha! :c)
Just love the look and touch of babies skin...would love to have that again!!! You're a lucky grandma..
Post a Comment