After most of July spent in temps above 90 it was wonderful to get out in the cooler (77 degrees) garden this weekend to see what has been surviving the heat and drought.
The things that thrived the most were the weeds but overall it isn't looking too bad considering that I haven't been watering.
Jeff helped me transplant some shrubs that were too big for the front of the house and this week I plant to get out there and weed. Look for another garden tour by the end of the week.
Loving all the butterflies that have been around lately!
5 months ago






4 comments:
Thanks for the trip through your garden, and the photos of the butterflies and dragonfly! What is the plant in the last two photos? Is it milkweed?
It looks like your garden survived pretty well. The flowers and butterflies are beautiful.
Beautiful collages Marsha! Love all your flutterbys too. :c)
I LOVE the Minnesota familiarity of your shots :) your garden always makes me so happy marsha! & the way you capture it is always so magical!!!!
Post a Comment