Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Clematis love...

It's no secret I've become a fan of clematis and have continued to add to my collection again this spring. While my new babies are a foot tall, some of my old favorites are already putting on a show. Top Row, L to R: Bourbon, Elsa Spath, Clair de Lune, The President. Bottom Row, L to R: H.F. Young, Dr. Ruppel and Rebecca. Linking up with the weekly Fishtail Cottage Garden Party, click HERE to see some awesome gardens.

8 comments:

Beth said...

They are beautiful, Marsha! I love clematis too. They are such reliable performers in the garden.
Hugs and blessings, Beth

Robin Lambright said...

I miss my clematis! I had some at my old garden and have yet to get any planted here at the new one.

Yours are just beautiful!

Blessings
R

Fishtail Cottage said...

all such beautiful clamatis! i sure wish i had more places to grow them....Thank you for sharing over here at the Cottage Garden Party! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! xoox, tracie

Mollie said...

Thanks for the vicarious "walk" through your clematis! Beautiful colors. You have TWO green thumbs! Can hardly wait til your bumble Bee is out there helping you plant!

Auntie Cake said...

They are GORGEOUS! Have a good Memorial Day weekend. My local flea market is this weekend, I can't wait, it's been much too long.
Kate

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Beautiful Marsha! I love Clematis too. I have four of them in my garden. One of them is quite large and covered in buds. I have a couple of the same ones as you. One that I don't have yet and want is the Jackmani. Great mosaic and I am now following you.
Hugs,
Jann

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Gorgeous clematis blooms Marsha!

Miele Staubsauger Shop said...

Most of the people are very like it and enjoy it in this place so nice and more useable garden shared we can be know that and understand.