5 months ago
Thursday, May 10, 2012
a busy week...
I spent the first half of the week getting everything done in the office but at least I have a window over my desk looking out at the crab apple tree which was busy with warblers and a catbird.
I hurried through the work at home so I could come up and spend a few days doing grandma daycare for this beautiful little girl...
Brooklyn and I spent this beautiful day playing outside and going for walks with her stroller. She's not sure what she thinks of grass or dandelions but she sure enjoys her new pink chair :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh! The memories just in time for Mother's Day! My little bald baby wore pink until she got hair at age 3! It's still her favorite color and she's 26 now!
Happy Weekend!
Tammy
Spending time with this sweetheart is even better than watching returning birds.
It is beautiful and more lovely baby and garden also we can be enjoy it in this garden so nice and creative also.
Post a Comment