Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a week in review...

It's been a busy and EXCITING week so I haven't had time to blog. First off and the most exciting was ultrasound news from Nathan and Tammy when we found out Baby Love is a little girl and her name is going to be Bailey! Another granddaughter to love and cherish arriving in July - I'm so looking forward to watching her cousin Brooklyn and her grow up together.Record breaking warm temperatures have arrived in MN and with daylight savings time we are loving the warmer evenings to go for long walks with the dogs.

On Monday, I spotted my first robin of spring but try as I might I cannot capture a photo of him. As far as I can tell there is only one here and it is very camera shy but put out a few peanuts and the bluejays will pose for the camera anytime.
We continue to take baby steps with the kitchen remodel (extremely frustrating) and I've been busy putting the rest of the house back in order. This morning I am taking a much needed break from all the work to watch these 2 sweet girls - Kinley...
and Keena.
Mommy and big sister, Ketcie, are spending the morning at Ketcie's preschool screening appt. It seems like yesterday when I introduced newborn Ketcie on the blog and here she is old enough for preschool screening already...how can that be? So today, I am enjoying these 2 little ones - they grow so fast! Which reminds me I need to go spend some time with Brooklyn again - at her age she has big changes to show us each time we visit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos of the Bluejays. Congrats on the new Grand Love and what adorable little girls you got to spend time with. Oh the weather is almost HOT here, have the a/c on.