
After a wonderful weekend with Brooklyn, Jayme & Scott we are home and back to work. Just wanted to share a few more photos of our time with our precious granddaughter for my extended family - 1st photo is Grandpa time in the early am while J & S got a few more hours of sleep. Next was playtime and practicing her sitting up skills.


On Saturday, Brooklyn wore her "Girls Rule Jamaica" outfit and Grandpa wore his Jamaica HD shirt.

We admired her new hair growth and...

gave and received lots of kisses.

We sure love this little girl and wished she lived a little closer so we could see her every week, but at least her gracious parents let us move in for a 3 day visit :)
2 comments:
Beautiful! I guess she can't wear a hair clip yet! Lily was like that too! It will come!
Marsha it makes me so happy to see you with little Brooklyn!!! I can imagine how mch fun you guys had ! I am so glad to get a peek!!! What a doll!
I was imagining you garden all alflutter with birds already!!!! I think we can all get to work early this year!
Post a Comment