Monday, January 23, 2012

Project 365...days 13-23











We are back in the midst of remodeling after a quick warm weather winter break and a short visit to see Brooklyn. Jamaica was a fun vacation and hopefully once I get caught up with all the work around here I'll show more photos.

4 comments:

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Day 19 is my favorite ;o) Glad you had a little get away from the remodel, and took in some sunshine.

Robin Lambright said...

Drooling.....

Sun, sand, beach...all my favorites!

Blessings
R

Kathleen said...

I didn't know you were going on vacation! I must have missed it!
I am going to replace your kitchen blog with this one on my side bar. That way I will know when you post. I never look at the reader, that's why I like to keep the blogs on the sidebar.
I hope you had a great time!

Foley said...

Have been loving all your photos...looks like you had a great vaca..did you do zip-lining too????