Monday, June 20, 2011

mosaic Monday...

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. It seems the older I get the faster time flies and I can hardly believe June is already 2/3 over!
I've been working on some garden projects and other little crafty projects and hope to show you some finished projects soon.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these photos of current blooms. Everything is wet as rain as been abundant here and it sounds like we are in for a stormy week ahead.

For my family that checks this daily - I'll try to be a little more faithful in posting :)

9 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful scenes.Too much rain over here as well.

Darla said...

YOur mosaics are beautiful as usual. Glad to see you here, sounds as if you have been very busy. Look forward to seeing what you have been working on. Send some rain this way.

Rebecca said...

I'm not family, but I sure like checking in! I've the last three posts & don't think I've ever taken time to comment. The "farm" is really developing. What a great idea.

The flowers/colors are gorgeous! We've had a cool and rainy day today with more rain in the forecast along with HEAT!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh Marsha, these mosaics are gorgeous. The photos of the birds are incredible! And now, I see a dog sitting on a bridge in front of a charming little cottage in your previous post, and I can't wait to scroll down and take a look at that post. laurie

Kathleen said...

Beautiful mosaics, Marsha, the flowers look lovely!

Foley said...

Gorgeous photos!! I'm with you, seems there are not enough hours in a day! Glad you have the 'pop-up' comment..if not would not be able to comment, will not constantly log in all the time!( was that enough negatives in one sentence..lol)

susan said...

Marsha-You have managed to make the most of the rain with your pictures! You have a lovely garden! I'm afraid I have neglected mine this year with all the "goings-on" around here:). Thanks for visiting. The hostesses told me the moss animals were purchased online---that's all I know!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Gorgeous mosaic, and the most perfect way to start my morning!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pics, so beautiful!