Wednesday, March 02, 2011

hurry up spring...

I'm sick of looking at piles of snow as high as the barn and halfway up the trees...
so I'm trying to create my own burst of spring inside.
Hopefully this planter of assorted bulbs blooms by the 20th! Is it spring where you are at yet or you looking at piles of snow as well?

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sunshine and blue skies the past couple of days....REALLY nice. But it IS too early for spring!

Marigene said...

Oh my goodness, that is a lot of snow to melt!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Marsha, you can only hope :-)

Carolyn said...

Hi Marsha,
We have tons of snow-big banks on both sides of the roads and lots in our garden.Hope it all goes soon for both of us!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Too much snow over here and cold.Did I mention that I am more than ready for spring? :)
Blessings,Ruth

Foley said...

Can't believe how much extra snow you have! Spring can't come fast enough..

Darla said...

Oh my stars! You still have more than your share of snow.....sort of springish around these parts.

Carol @ There's Always Thyme to Cook said...

It's a lovely burst, Marsha! I can't believe how much snow you have. When does it all finally go away? I hope soon!

Richard said...

I know what you mean about looking at the piles of snow. All I seem to think about is all the flooding that is going to occur when it all melts.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Oh my gosh, those are some huge piles of snow! We just got another dusting this morning and there is still a thick coat on the ground from the last storm but I did see some daffodil leaves poking out of the ground in a sheltered spot!