a blog about the garden of life and life in the garden
Your Hershey pumpkin turned out so good!! Something I had to keep in mind with mine is they look much better lighted than not!! LOL
Great job on the pumpkin!
Amazing carving job! Hershey's adorable, lit up as a pumpkin and in real life.
Oops I had a double post. I am copying Carol's (DISHESDONE) comment into this post.THAT IS EXCELLENT!I love Hershey pumpkin, so cute! and Hershey dog has the sweetest face :)Happy Halloween, Marsha!
This is great Marsha! Last year I did Kiki ;o) I love the "pumpkin house" for the birds too!
That is amazing! I wonder how hard it would be to do Coco, our little Maltese?
Wayyyyyyy too cute. What an awesome job Marsha! Hershey is the sweetest..pun intended :-)
Awwww, I love the Hershey pumpkin! What a sweet face. The bird's nest pumpkin is adorable too.
Very cute pumpkin, Marsha!-Jessica
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Your Hershey pumpkin turned out so good!! Something I had to keep in mind with mine is they look much better lighted than not!! LOL
Great job on the pumpkin!
Amazing carving job! Hershey's adorable, lit up as a pumpkin and in real life.
Oops I had a double post. I am copying Carol's (DISHESDONE) comment into this post.
THAT IS EXCELLENT!
I love Hershey pumpkin, so cute! and Hershey dog has the sweetest face :)
Happy Halloween, Marsha!
This is great Marsha! Last year I did Kiki ;o) I love the "pumpkin house" for the birds too!
That is amazing! I wonder how hard it would be to do Coco, our little Maltese?
Wayyyyyyy too cute. What an awesome job Marsha! Hershey is the sweetest..pun intended :-)
Awwww, I love the Hershey pumpkin! What a sweet face. The bird's nest pumpkin is adorable too.
Very cute pumpkin, Marsha!
-Jessica
Post a Comment