Saturday, January 06, 2007

Slippery Sam


Slippery Sam was a slippery seal
And a slippery seal was he;
He slithered and slid to the sandy shore
Then he slipped back into the sea.
(author unknown)
Usually in January most Minnesotans are dreaming of a warm winter get-a-way to escape the cold, snow and ice. Thus was the case of winter 2006 when we had the warm beaches of LaJolla, CA to look forward too during the doldrums of winter. What a wonderful get away it turned out to be...good times, good weather and good memories. However, this winter nothing warm is planned but I don't seem to mind as even though it is January 6th it doesn't seem like winter has arrived yet. I'm sure I'll be changing my tune in another month or so and wishing for warm ocean beaches.




What's wrong with this picture?
No snow and temps in the 40's. . .who moved Minnesota?

No comments: