Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Tuesday tidbits...

I've seen post titles that include the word" tidbits" on other blogs. I always thought it was a juicy bit of gossip but  "curious" as I am, I looked it up…

tid·bit noun \ˈtid-ˌbit\
: a small piece of food
: a small piece of news or interesting information

I kind of like the sound of tidbits for a regular blog feature, there are so many days when this blog is silent because I really have nothing blog-worthy to say :)  A Tuesday Tidbit would just be a day to post small little bits of information or random photos (I'll leave you to decide whether they are "interesting" or not).  Some inaugural tidbits…

1. I just got to spend the last 10 days seeing this beautiful little girl! Probably the most days in a row since I helped out in the weeks after she was born over two years ago.
2. After being gone that long we came home yesterday to lots of work to catch up on and I came home to find a box full of fabric I had ordered online. Now, I can start sewing fun baby things for the 5 babies arriving in our circle of family and friends in the next 4 months. Last night the box filled again with this precious cargo!
She had grandpa pushing her all over the house :)
3. This morning I finally got to fill the bird feeders and enjoyed seeing all these visitors while enjoying my morning coffee.

4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Very interesting tidbits. Children don't need fancy toys,just an empty box and their imagination.

Mollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mollie said...

I love your Tuesday Tidbits!! And besides the empty box and their imagination a child needs grandpa for the elbow grease!! Heave Ho! And five new babies coming in the next several months. That's a major tidbit!! Thanks for sharing. It's kind of like neighbors visiting over the garden fence! Love the bird photos too.

Suzy said...

Some juicy tidbits :-) Love those smiling girls. I know you appreciate your time with both of them. Can't wait to see what you sew for all of those babies!