My December garden tour - snow, ice and some beautiful lights. The majority of the fish are hibernating in the garage for the winter (a few stragglers refused to be netted) and I'm toasty warm in the house tonight. It is COLD here, our high temp was 5 degrees and the windchill well below zero winter has definitely made an early appearance here in MN.
5 months ago



4 comments:
Your yard looks like a page out of a fairy tale book. Beautiful.
It is like a fairy tale! And Marsha, what do you use your "log cabin" for? Is it for gardening stuff? and what about the "barn?" Those are such cute buildings.
oh Marsha!! I love your winter wonderland! I wish I could put on my new mittens and go for a stroll in the snow! love all the fish hanging in the garage too :) Those lil guys are just so pretty!
Looks like you are all tucked in for winter! Wow, what a start to winter we had this year. I am hoping the rest of it makes up for the cold and wind we started with.
May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! I am in the midst of a mad baking day here. Started late but am determined to get them done!
Kate
Post a Comment