I don't know if all of my blog readers know that my husband and I own an excavating company so we have lots of "big toys" around our yard. This weekend I took a few shots of the next generation of employees during our family gathering times. These two most certainly love to "dig" together...
It's beginning to look a lot like the Christmas season around here. I put up the trees last week in preparation for a few "christmas card" worthy shots of the family and snow is forecasted to cover the ground by tomorrow. Hopefully, I am inspired to blog a little more often :) You may have noticed the following news on my sidebar counters but for those who read in a "reader" here is a little visual of how exciting our 2014 is going to be!
In the last post, Mollie asked about the name puzzle stools, I received Brooklyn's as a "grandma" gift from some very dear friends and I loved it so much I purchased Bailey's. They are from Damhorst Toys and both girls love to play with them as do most kids that come to visit.
5 months ago


1 comment:
Thanks for answering my question! And love the granddaughter photos! Just darling.
Post a Comment