Hi, I just took your blog survey. I want to say that I really look forward to your blog posts, but I'm sure it takes a lot of time--especially to make such great monthly collages of your granddaughters! I would miss reading about your life in the garden and elsewhere, I would miss the photographs of your backyard birds and other wildlife (grandchildren?!), but again, we all need to take care of ourselves. Selfishly I do hope you keep blogging here!
2 comments:
Hi,
I just took your blog survey. I want to say that I really look forward to your blog posts, but I'm sure it takes a lot of time--especially to make such great monthly collages of your granddaughters! I would miss reading about your life in the garden and elsewhere, I would miss the photographs of your backyard birds and other wildlife (grandchildren?!), but again, we all need to take care of ourselves. Selfishly I do hope you keep blogging here!
Not wasting your time, believe me! I love your blog and your birds, dogs, gardens and family too. Its wonderful, please don't stop!
Post a Comment