a blog about the garden of life and life in the garden
Man I envy you gals that get flowers a month before we do here in the upper Midwest! GORGEOUS mosaic!
Today I'M thankful that you shared the beauty that surrounds you! So much color - so many blooms...
Wow! Do you have the blooms! Love them all! I am thankful my peonies are hanging on for a while this year. Hoping it gets a bit colder so they can last me another week as I have company coming. Love your roses, they are gorgeous!Kate
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Man I envy you gals that get flowers a month before we do here in the upper Midwest! GORGEOUS mosaic!
Today I'M thankful that you shared the beauty that surrounds you! So much color - so many blooms...
Wow! Do you have the blooms! Love them all! I am thankful my peonies are hanging on for a while this year. Hoping it gets a bit colder so they can last me another week as I have company coming. Love your roses, they are gorgeous!
Kate
Post a Comment