Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaping Lions?...

It's Leap Day, a day that only comes every 4 years on our calendars. My question is does the traditional Lion not know about Leap Day? It looks like this year on February 29th, the Lion ushering in March came a day early! We have been so spoiled with such a mild winter of no snow that winter finally arriving on March 1st, OOPS, February 29th is a little hard to take.However, Hershey & Ruger have been enjoying running through it all morning and...
the birds are in full force at the feeders. Birdwatching has been mighty scare this winter when they could find so many natural sources of food with out lack of snow.

It does look pretty out the window but in reality, there is a thick layer of ice under all the snow as we started out with freezing rain for most of the night.
I have been so busy working on house projects that blogging has taken a back seat this month. There was no time for fun on the computer till the evening hours and by then I was too tired to do anything about it.

The next few weeks it will be all done (at least I hope it will, we had a major setback yesterday) and I'll give you a tour...but for now here is a sneak peek :)

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

THe snow is very pretty.

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Your pictures of the snow are lovely. I love your farm sink. I'm getting one at Rattlebridge..I hope your setback was overcome. From the photos, it looks like it was. Your kitchen is beautiful.

Mollie said...

Those cupboards/cabinets are great! Love that style. And your later blog of the Bee--what a blessing she must be.